Developing Skills in Composition Levels 1 – 3and Upper Primary Level are designed to develop students’ skills and techniques in the composing process. It offers students practice in using language to relate, describe, explain, report and as an instrument of the creative imagination. Levels 1 and 2 are workbooks designed for Standard 1 and Standard 2 classes. Their appeal is appropriate to each stage of development of the pupil. As the series progresses, Level 3 and Upper Primary Level focus on various modes of communication-narrative, descriptive, factual and expository. The content of the lessons is in keeping with the demands of the new Language Arts Syllabus for Primary Schools in the Caribbean.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY IN JAMAICA
Delivery time: Can vary from the 2-5 business day (holidays and weekends are not included)
Please allow 1-2 days to process your orders and this is not part of the delivery time
Delivery options will be a bike, post office, Knutsford express, or using another courier service (Tara courier services). Please note the delivery time may take longer.
Delivery cost will be between $650 JMD to $2000 JMD* will be up to 10 lbs, each additional lb will cost will be $50 to $80 JMD (conditions apply) or see delivery map for Tara courier services https://www.taracan.com/where-we-go/
Please give us a call or Whatsapp to 8767870377 or 8762872224
SHIPPING WITHIN THE CARIBBEAN AND OTHER AREA(S)
- The Book Jungle uses the Jamaica Postal service to deliver the packages within the Caribbean and the rest of the world. The delivery time is between 3-7 business days depending on the final destination with online tracking.
- We do not ship to Army Post Office (APOs), Fleet Post Office (FPOs), or PO Boxes. Please contact us if this will be a problem
- We shall not be liable for any delay in the shipment of goods nor any damages that may incurred from third party shipping company
- Please visit Jamaica Post for additional information on their compensation guidelines https://jamaicapost.gov.jm/faqs/
- We are not responsible for any customs duties that will be incurred at final destination (Please check your local authorizes on charges)