From legendary playwright, August Wilson comes the powerful, stunning dramatic bestseller that won him critical acclaim, including the Tony Award for Best Play and the Pulitzer Prize. Troy Maxson is a strong man, a hard man. He has had to be to survive. Troy Maxson has gone through life in an America where to be proud and black is to face pressures that could crush a man, body, and soul. But the 1950s are yielding to the new spirit of liberation in the 1960s, a spirit that is changing the world Troy Maxson has learned to deal with the only way he can, a spirit that is making him a stranger, angry and afraid, in a world he never knew and to a wife and son, he understands less and less. This is a modern classic, a book that deals with the impossibly difficult themes of race in America, set during the Civil Rights Movement of the 1950s and 60s. Now an Academy Award-winning film directed by and starring Denzel Washington, along with Academy Award and Golden Globe winner Viola Davis
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY IN JAMAICA
Delivery time: Can vary from the 2-5 business day (holidays and weekends are not included)
Please allow 1-2 days to process your orders and this is not part of the delivery time
Delivery options will be a bike, post office, Knutsford express, or using another courier service (Tara courier services). Please note the delivery time may take longer.
Delivery cost will be between $650 JMD to $2000 JMD* will be up to 10 lbs, each additional lb will cost will be $50 to $80 JMD (conditions apply) or see delivery map for Tara courier services https://www.taracan.com/where-we-go/
Please give us a call or Whatsapp to 8767870377 or 8762872224
SHIPPING WITHIN THE CARIBBEAN AND OTHER AREA(S)
- The Book Jungle uses the Jamaica Postal service to deliver the packages within the Caribbean and the rest of the world. The delivery time is between 3-7 business days depending on the final destination with online tracking.
- We do not ship to Army Post Office (APOs), Fleet Post Office (FPOs), or PO Boxes. Please contact us if this will be a problem
- We shall not be liable for any delay in the shipment of goods nor any damages that may incurred from third party shipping company
- Please visit Jamaica Post for additional information on their compensation guidelines https://jamaicapost.gov.jm/faqs/
- We are not responsible for any customs duties that will be incurred at final destination (Please check your local authorizes on charges)