Health and Family Life Education is an exciting new course for Caribbean secondary schools. It addresses the needs of lower secondary students and teachers for a life-skills-based course reflecting the CARICOM Regional Curriculum Framework document but also takes into account national syllabuses, such as those from Jamaica, Belize, and Trinidad. Health and Family Life Education meets the challenges facing Caribbean societies today, such as the HIV and AIDS epidemic, rising levels of violence, health and environmental problems. Each Student’s Book contains approximately enough material for one 45-minute lesson per week over a year and each lesson takes a double-page spread for easy use. The course can be used within dedicated Health and Family Life Education subject lessons or more flexibly when HFLE is integrated within other subjects, or with Form groups, Guidance and Counseling lessons, or after-school clubs.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY IN JAMAICA
Delivery time: Can vary from the 2-5 business day (holidays and weekends are not included)
Please allow 1-2 days to process your orders and this is not part of the delivery time
Delivery options will be a bike, post office, Knutsford express, or using another courier service (Tara courier services). Please note the delivery time may take longer.
Delivery cost will be between $650 JMD to $2000 JMD* will be up to 10 lbs, each additional lb will cost will be $50 to $80 JMD (conditions apply) or see delivery map for Tara courier services https://www.taracan.com/where-we-go/
Please give us a call or Whatsapp to 8767870377 or 8762872224
SHIPPING WITHIN THE CARIBBEAN AND OTHER AREA(S)
- The Book Jungle uses the Jamaica Postal service to deliver the packages within the Caribbean and the rest of the world. The delivery time is between 3-7 business days depending on the final destination with online tracking.
- We do not ship to Army Post Office (APOs), Fleet Post Office (FPOs), or PO Boxes. Please contact us if this will be a problem
- We shall not be liable for any delay in the shipment of goods nor any damages that may incurred from third party shipping company
- Please visit Jamaica Post for additional information on their compensation guidelines https://jamaicapost.gov.jm/faqs/
- We are not responsible for any customs duties that will be incurred at final destination (Please check your local authorizes on charges)