“Macmillan Language Tree” is a comprehensive seven-level “Primary Language Arts” series for the Caribbean. It follows an integrated approach and provides: coverage of the syllabus for your country; thorough practice of each language point; practice of listening, speaking, reading, writing, thinking and viewing skills; plenty of reading practice and comprehension skills with many different types of texts; explicit teaching of process writing; regular assessment; and a workbook at each level to reinforce the work of the Student’s Book. The Workbooks reinforce the skills and concepts taught in the Student’s Books. There are exercises which practise specific skills as well as opportunities to fill in forms, interpret charts, edit text and extract information. The Teacher’s Books provide unit-by-unit suggestions for homework, extension work, assessment and answers to the exercises.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY IN JAMAICA
Delivery time: Can vary from the 2-5 business day (holidays and weekends are not included)
Please allow 1-2 days to process your orders and this is not part of the delivery time
Delivery options will be a bike, post office, Knutsford express, or using another courier service (Tara courier services). Please note the delivery time may take longer.
Delivery cost will be between $650 JMD to $2000 JMD* will be up to 10 lbs, each additional lb will cost will be $50 to $80 JMD (conditions apply) or see delivery map for Tara courier services https://www.taracan.com/where-we-go/
Please give us a call or Whatsapp to 8767870377 or 8762872224
SHIPPING WITHIN THE CARIBBEAN AND OTHER AREA(S)
- The Book Jungle uses the Jamaica Postal service to deliver the packages within the Caribbean and the rest of the world. The delivery time is between 3-7 business days depending on the final destination with online tracking.
- We do not ship to Army Post Office (APOs), Fleet Post Office (FPOs), or PO Boxes. Please contact us if this will be a problem
- We shall not be liable for any delay in the shipment of goods nor any damages that may incurred from third party shipping company
- Please visit Jamaica Post for additional information on their compensation guidelines https://jamaicapost.gov.jm/faqs/
- We are not responsible for any customs duties that will be incurred at final destination (Please check your local authorizes on charges)