Ideal for all Spanish language learners, with specific attention to the vocabulary encountered by students using ¿Qué Hay?, the market-leading Spanish course for 11-14-year-olds. Essential curriculum words are highlighted with a key to help prepare for exams Full colour thematic ‘Using Your Spanish’ section appeals to young learners with photos and artwork which reflect the Caribbean culture, clothes, and landscape, featuring Latin American Spanish. More than 850 new and up-to-date words, senses, and example sentences added from across different subjects Easy navigation with outstandingly clear translations, language support, and colour alphabet tabs on every page Bite-size information boxes give local cultural information and support on tricky language issues Full tables in the middle of the dictionary show irregular verbs and regular verbs in a clear and simple way. Extended entries in tinted panels on important function words have clear explanations of usage and there are footnotes throughout
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY IN JAMAICA
Delivery time: Can vary from the 2-5 business day (holidays and weekends are not included)
Please allow 1-2 days to process your orders and this is not part of the delivery time
Delivery options will be a bike, post office, Knutsford express, or using another courier service (Tara courier services). Please note the delivery time may take longer.
Delivery cost will be between $650 JMD to $2000 JMD* will be up to 10 lbs, each additional lb will cost will be $50 to $80 JMD (conditions apply) or see delivery map for Tara courier services https://www.taracan.com/where-we-go/
Please give us a call or Whatsapp to 8767870377 or 8762872224
SHIPPING WITHIN THE CARIBBEAN AND OTHER AREA(S)
- The Book Jungle uses the Jamaica Postal service to deliver the packages within the Caribbean and the rest of the world. The delivery time is between 3-7 business days depending on the final destination with online tracking.
- We do not ship to Army Post Office (APOs), Fleet Post Office (FPOs), or PO Boxes. Please contact us if this will be a problem
- We shall not be liable for any delay in the shipment of goods nor any damages that may incurred from third party shipping company
- Please visit Jamaica Post for additional information on their compensation guidelines https://jamaicapost.gov.jm/faqs/
- We are not responsible for any customs duties that will be incurred at final destination (Please check your local authorizes on charges)