Pure Mathematics for Cape Volume 2 is the second volume in the â€œPure Mathematics for CAPEâ€ series. It is an ideal textbook for students of the Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examinations (CAPE) as it covers the entire syllabus for Unit 2 of the 2007 version of the CAPE Pure Mathematics syllabus. It is suitable both for class use and for self-study. Some Key Features Each chapter takes a topic of the syllabus and explores it by means of investigations, explanations, worked examples and exercises on each subtopic. Worked examples are taken step-by-step with explanations of each step. Definitions, rules to be learnt, and useful hints are highlighted. Approach and layout are user-friendly throughout. Each chapter concludes with an exercise of pastCAPEexamination questions, and a summary of the main ideas covered in the chapter. Other features include lists of definitions, symbols and abbreviations, a list of those formulae provided by CXC for the examinations (other formulae are summarized in the chapter summaries), a comprehensive index, and answers to all the exercises.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY IN JAMAICA
Delivery time: Can vary from the 2-5 business day (holidays and weekends are not included)
Please allow 1-2 days to process your orders and this is not part of the delivery time
Delivery options will be a bike, post office, Knutsford express, or using another courier service (Tara courier services). Please note the delivery time may take longer.
Delivery cost will be between $650 JMD to $2000 JMD* will be up to 10 lbs, each additional lb will cost will be $50 to $80 JMD (conditions apply) or see delivery map for Tara courier services https://www.taracan.com/where-we-go/
Please give us a call or Whatsapp to 8767870377 or 8762872224
SHIPPING WITHIN THE CARIBBEAN AND OTHER AREA(S)
- The Book Jungle uses the Jamaica Postal service to deliver the packages within the Caribbean and the rest of the world. The delivery time is between 3-7 business days depending on the final destination with online tracking.
- We do not ship to Army Post Office (APOs), Fleet Post Office (FPOs), or PO Boxes. Please contact us if this will be a problem
- We shall not be liable for any delay in the shipment of goods nor any damages that may incurred from third party shipping company
- Please visit Jamaica Post for additional information on their compensation guidelines https://jamaicapost.gov.jm/faqs/
- We are not responsible for any customs duties that will be incurred at final destination (Please check your local authorizes on charges)