Adventures: Mathematics – Book 4 encourages the use of mathematical concepts to explore, engage, explain, evaluate, elaborate, and investigate real-life scenarios. Aligned to the Ministry of Education’s National Standards Curriculum, this two-in-one workbook allows students to obtain prolonged practice with unit exercises and test papers.
The book can also be used by remedial adult learners.
- Projects that will require students to use their critical thinking skills
- Assessment exercises that are varied and include Primary Exit Profile (PEP) type items
- Informational Task exercise aligned to PEP
- Incorporation of ICT to improve and broaden students’ research skills and knowledge
- Ideal for classroom use and extended learning at home