Key features: Interactive CD-ROMs (with Student’s Books 1-6) provide multiple opportunities to reinforce skills and learning in a new, fun way Scope and Sequence charts for each level provide an overview of the skills being learnt and can be used to check syllabus coverage at any stage Summary notes for each unit with a multiple-choice unit test and a self-check chart provide quick reference points for teachers and promote learner independence Caribbean-based word problems and visuals allow students to learn mathematics in a natural context A variety of stand-out features on the page help and challenge learners, including: Remember boxes which highlight important facts or skills; Challenge boxes which push students’ learning and are ideal for quick learners; and Mathematical language boxes to develop mathematical vocabulary Enrichment pages move beyond the syllabus and make connections to familiar, real-life situations
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY IN JAMAICA
Delivery time: Can vary from the 2-5 business day (holidays and weekends are not included)
Please allow 1-2 days to process your orders and this is not part of the delivery time
Delivery options will be a bike, post office, Knutsford express, or using another courier service (Tara courier services). Please note the delivery time may take longer.
Delivery cost will be between $650 JMD to $2000 JMD* will be up to 10 lbs, each additional lb will cost will be $50 to $80 JMD (conditions apply) or see delivery map for Tara courier services https://www.taracan.com/where-we-go/
Please give us a call or Whatsapp to 8767870377 or 8762872224
SHIPPING WITHIN THE CARIBBEAN AND OTHER AREA(S)
- The Book Jungle uses the Jamaica Postal service to deliver the packages within the Caribbean and the rest of the world. The delivery time is between 3-7 business days depending on the final destination with online tracking.
- We do not ship to Army Post Office (APOs), Fleet Post Office (FPOs), or PO Boxes. Please contact us if this will be a problem
- We shall not be liable for any delay in the shipment of goods nor any damages that may incurred from third party shipping company
- Please visit Jamaica Post for additional information on their compensation guidelines https://jamaicapost.gov.jm/faqs/
- We are not responsible for any customs duties that will be incurred at final destination (Please check your local authorizes on charges)