A primary Spanish course that fosters active communication through the teaching of everyday vocabulary and structures that children can immediately use to talk about their own lives.
– Introduces children to Spanish using songs, activities and reinforcement exercises
– Develops speaking and listening skills through the use of simple audio texts with visuals
– Presents clear lesson objectives and displays new words in attractive Word Boxes
– Includes Grammar Boxes which take children through new grammar points they have learned
– Provides a variety of stimulating activities, using co-operative learning
– Easy to use by both specialist and non-specialist teachers.
– Ensure affective use of the series with free teacher’s notes available at www.hoddereducation.co.uk/chispas-teachers
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY IN JAMAICA
Delivery time: Can vary from the 2-5 business day (holidays and weekends are not included)
Please allow 1-2 days to process your orders and this is not part of the delivery time
Delivery options will be a bike, post office, Knutsford express, or using another courier service (Tara courier services). Please note the delivery time may take longer.
Delivery cost will be between $650 JMD to $2000 JMD* will be up to 10 lbs, each additional lb will cost will be $50 to $80 JMD (conditions apply) or see delivery map for Tara courier services https://www.taracan.com/where-we-go/
Please give us a call or Whatsapp to 8767870377 or 8762872224
SHIPPING WITHIN THE CARIBBEAN AND OTHER AREA(S)
- The Book Jungle uses the Jamaica Postal service to deliver the packages within the Caribbean and the rest of the world. The delivery time is between 3-7 business days depending on the final destination with online tracking.
- We do not ship to Army Post Office (APOs), Fleet Post Office (FPOs), or PO Boxes. Please contact us if this will be a problem
- We shall not be liable for any delay in the shipment of goods nor any damages that may incurred from third party shipping company
- Please visit Jamaica Post for additional information on their compensation guidelines https://jamaicapost.gov.jm/faqs/
- We are not responsible for any customs duties that will be incurred at final destination (Please check your local authorizes on charges)