Key features: Covers all the topics and requirements included in the latest CSEC Spanish syllabus. The skills based approach includes material to cover all four language skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing. Provides a range of exercises to assist students in practising the items required in the examination: listening comprehension, multiple choice exercises, situation responses, reading comprehensions and contextual announcements and dialogues. Contains new scope and sequence pages and a full grammar review at the back of the book with verb tables comprising the entire range of moods and tenses of both regular and irregular verbs. The audio script for the CD accompanying Dime Tanto Mas (2nd Edition) can be downloaded from the Teacher Resources section of our website
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY IN JAMAICA
Delivery time: Can vary from the 2-5 business day (holidays and weekends are not included)
Please allow 1-2 days to process your orders and this is not part of the delivery time
Delivery options will be a bike, post office, Knutsford express, or using another courier service (Tara courier services). Please note the delivery time may take longer.
Delivery cost will be between $650 JMD to $2000 JMD* will be up to 10 lbs, each additional lb will cost will be $50 to $80 JMD (conditions apply) or see delivery map for Tara courier services https://www.taracan.com/where-we-go/
Please give us a call or Whatsapp to 8767870377 or 8762872224
SHIPPING WITHIN THE CARIBBEAN AND OTHER AREA(S)
- The Book Jungle uses the Jamaica Postal service to deliver the packages within the Caribbean and the rest of the world. The delivery time is between 3-7 business days depending on the final destination with online tracking.
- We do not ship to Army Post Office (APOs), Fleet Post Office (FPOs), or PO Boxes. Please contact us if this will be a problem
- We shall not be liable for any delay in the shipment of goods nor any damages that may incurred from third party shipping company
- Please visit Jamaica Post for additional information on their compensation guidelines https://jamaicapost.gov.jm/faqs/
- We are not responsible for any customs duties that will be incurred at final destination (Please check your local authorizes on charges)