nglish SBA for CSEC® – A Student’s Guide gives students of CSEC English A and B the best chance of producing an excellent SBA! This student-friendly handbook methodically coaches and guides students through the various stages of preparation, research, development and final output for this new component of CSEC English A & B.
Following this step-by-step approach leads to the successful completion of the SBA to the satisfaction of students, teachers and parents.
NOTE: Students who do both CSEC English A and English B are required to do only one SBA.
- Detailed guidelines on selecting a theme
- Pointers on choosing groups
- Tips on researching a topic
- A stimulating collection of stimuli to help candidates reflect on and respond to material
- Detailed guide for the development and delivery of the oral presentation
- Detailed information on the alternative Paper 032 for private candidates which includes: literary pieces, sample analyses, suggested answers to a practice paper and sample test papers.