French First Year, second edition by Gail Stein & Eli Blume is designed to give students a comprehensive review and understanding of the elements taught in level-one French along with a wealth of varied practice and an overview of the culture of France and la francophine- French as it is spoken and used around the world. Thoroughly revised and updated, the Second Edition is designed to incorporate and reflect the national Standards for Foreign Languages Learning in the 21st Century. Some features of this book are: Parts One, Two, and Three are organized around related grammatical topics. Each chapter is complete in itself for use in any order in accordance with the needs of the students and deals fully with a grammatical topic. Clear and consise explanations of structures are provided with many examples and a great variety of exercises; Part Four provides a comprehensive review of synnonyms and antonyms, and vocabulary presented thematically
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY IN JAMAICA
Delivery time: Can vary from the 2-5 business day (holidays and weekends are not included)
Please allow 1-2 days to process your orders and this is not part of the delivery time
Delivery options will be a bike, post office, Knutsford express, or using another courier service (Tara courier services). Please note the delivery time may take longer.
Delivery cost will be between $650 JMD to $2000 JMD* will be up to 10 lbs, each additional lb will cost will be $50 to $80 JMD (conditions apply) or see delivery map for Tara courier services https://www.taracan.com/where-we-go/
Please give us a call or Whatsapp to 8767870377 or 8762872224
SHIPPING WITHIN THE CARIBBEAN AND OTHER AREA(S)
- The Book Jungle uses the Jamaica Postal service to deliver the packages within the Caribbean and the rest of the world. The delivery time is between 3-7 business days depending on the final destination with online tracking.
- We do not ship to Army Post Office (APOs), Fleet Post Office (FPOs), or PO Boxes. Please contact us if this will be a problem
- We shall not be liable for any delay in the shipment of goods nor any damages that may incurred from third party shipping company
- Please visit Jamaica Post for additional information on their compensation guidelines https://jamaicapost.gov.jm/faqs/
- We are not responsible for any customs duties that will be incurred at final destination (Please check your local authorizes on charges)