Carlong Integrated Assessment Papers: Book 4 – Mathematics introduces Carlong’s new Gateway Series. This series will include all our publications for literacy (Gateway to Literacy) and numeracy (Gateway to Numeracy) indicating our focus on these areas.
Carlong Integrated Assessment Papers: Book 4 – Mathematics combines teaching and testing to create an exciting text. This book is a revision of the popular Carlong Fourth Year Assessment Tests – Mathematics and retains many of the exercises from that book. The new text revises or teaches key mathematics topics before it presents students with related practice exercises. Topics include numbers, fractions, measurement, geometry, consumer mathematics, algebra and probability. In addition to the main mathematics focus of the text, the book contains reasoning and problem-solving tests.
Students are also given a number of tests which provide them with further practice and help to measure their grasp of the concepts taught. The book stimulates the development of numeracy skills as students apply mathematics to everyday life.
- Can be used in the classroom and at home
- Reflects an integrated approach
- Uses varied assessment formats and strategies
- Includes 16 mathematics tests and 15 reasoning and problem-solving tests
- Presents numerous worked examples
- Provides answers for exercises and tests
- Includes a glossary/index
Look Out For:
- Teaches key Mathematics topics before it presents students with related practice exercises.
- Features numerous worked examples.
- Reasoning and problem-solving tests.
- Includes detachable answers for exercises and test