The Macmillan Grade Six Revision Topics and Achievement Tests series for Jamaica is aimed at Grade 6 students preparing to take their final examinations before moving up to secondary school. The series comprises Mathematics, English, Science and Social Studies and the subject content combines Grades 4, 5, and 6 of the Jamaican primary curriculum covering the broad range of topics essential for examination preparation. Section I of each book contains short Introductions for students and teachers, with advice on strategies for revision, examination preparation, making the best of the examination and answering individual multiple-choice questions. The main part of Section I comprises revision topics. This provides brief notes covering all the main content from Grades 4, 5 and 6 usually examined, as well as 10 examples of multiple-choice questions and answers for each topic, where appropriate also showing the working. Section II is a series of six Open Tests with the same number of questions in each test as in the actual GSAT examination. Each test contains a mixture of questions taken from all the topics covered in the curriculum. These tests have no time limit and provide further revision and practise in answering the type of questions students meet in the examination. Tackling these open tests can build confidence and pin-point areas for further revision. There are also two Timed Tests, with the same number of questions in each as the actual GSAT examination. The time allowed is the same as in the GSAT examination. These tests provide practise under timed examination conditions. Answers for all the exercises and tests are provided at the back of the book, along with Answer sheets for timed tests where appropriate. The series will be an ideal preparation for the students preparing for these important examinations.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY IN JAMAICA
Delivery time: Can vary from the 2-5 business day (holidays and weekends are not included)
Please allow 1-2 days to process your orders and this is not part of the delivery time
Delivery options will be a bike, post office, Knutsford express, or using another courier service (Tara courier services). Please note the delivery time may take longer.
Delivery cost will be between $650 JMD to $2000 JMD* will be up to 10 lbs, each additional lb will cost will be $50 to $80 JMD (conditions apply) or see delivery map for Tara courier services https://www.taracan.com/where-we-go/
Please give us a call or Whatsapp to 8767870377 or 8762872224
SHIPPING WITHIN THE CARIBBEAN AND OTHER AREA(S)
- The Book Jungle uses the Jamaica Postal service to deliver the packages within the Caribbean and the rest of the world. The delivery time is between 3-7 business days depending on the final destination with online tracking.
- We do not ship to Army Post Office (APOs), Fleet Post Office (FPOs), or PO Boxes. Please contact us if this will be a problem
- We shall not be liable for any delay in the shipment of goods nor any damages that may incurred from third party shipping company
- Please visit Jamaica Post for additional information on their compensation guidelines https://jamaicapost.gov.jm/faqs/
- We are not responsible for any customs duties that will be incurred at final destination (Please check your local authorizes on charges)