The two books in this series provide complete coverage of Units I and II of the new CAPE Pure Mathematics syllabus. They offer a sound platform for students pursuing courses at tertiary institutions throughout the Caribbean. Each topic is covered in depth with additional material in areas that students find most challenging. Key features: Objectives at the beginning of each chapter aid planning, focus learning and confirm syllabus coverage Key terms are highlighted to develop students’ vocabulary throughout the course A wide variety of exercises develops students’ knowledge, application and ability in all areas of the syllabus Worked solutions throughout the text provide students with easy-to-follow examples of new concepts Graded exercises at the end of each section can be used to check students’ understanding and monitor progress Checklists and at-a-glance summaries at the end of each chapter encourage students to review their understanding and go back over areas of weakness Examination-style questions at the end of each module give students plenty of practice in the types of questions they’ll meet in the examinations
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY IN JAMAICA
Delivery time: Can vary from the 2-5 business day (holidays and weekends are not included)
Please allow 1-2 days to process your orders and this is not part of the delivery time
Delivery options will be a bike, post office, Knutsford express, or using another courier service (Tara courier services). Please note the delivery time may take longer.
Delivery cost will be between $650 JMD to $2000 JMD* will be up to 10 lbs, each additional lb will cost will be $50 to $80 JMD (conditions apply) or see delivery map for Tara courier services https://www.taracan.com/where-we-go/
Please give us a call or Whatsapp to 8767870377 or 8762872224
SHIPPING WITHIN THE CARIBBEAN AND OTHER AREA(S)
- The Book Jungle uses the Jamaica Postal service to deliver the packages within the Caribbean and the rest of the world. The delivery time is between 3-7 business days depending on the final destination with online tracking.
- We do not ship to Army Post Office (APOs), Fleet Post Office (FPOs), or PO Boxes. Please contact us if this will be a problem
- We shall not be liable for any delay in the shipment of goods nor any damages that may incurred from third party shipping company
- Please visit Jamaica Post for additional information on their compensation guidelines https://jamaicapost.gov.jm/faqs/
- We are not responsible for any customs duties that will be incurred at final destination (Please check your local authorizes on charges)