Rediscovering Mathematics for the Caribbean: Grade Two, is the fourth of a comprehensive series of eight textbooks which covers the requirements of the Mathematics syllabuses for Primary Schools in the Caribbean. The text provides a firm foundation in Mathematics for primary school pupils utilizing a learner-centred approach. Some Key Features: â€¢ Basic numeracy skills are emphasized and topics are carefully introduced. â€¢ Numerals, exercises and illustrations provide pupils with a lot of practice, there-by enhancing their understanding of mathematical concepts. â€¢ Concepts are expressed in simple, clear and easy to understand language that is appropriate to the grade level and subject. â€¢ Meaningful connections are made to real life situations. Other features include activities that provide opportunities for students to engage in critical thinking and problem solving, and students are required to perform tasks that extend and reinforce knowledge and skills learnt. The language used throughout the series is simple and straightforward, and pupils and teachers should find the learning and teaching experience fun and quite enjoyable.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY IN JAMAICA
Delivery time: Can vary from the 2-5 business day (holidays and weekends are not included)
Please allow 1-2 days to process your orders and this is not part of the delivery time
Delivery options will be a bike, post office, Knutsford express, or using another courier service (Tara courier services). Please note the delivery time may take longer.
Delivery cost will be between $650 JMD to $2000 JMD* will be up to 10 lbs, each additional lb will cost will be $50 to $80 JMD (conditions apply) or see delivery map for Tara courier services https://www.taracan.com/where-we-go/
Please give us a call or Whatsapp to 8767870377 or 8762872224
SHIPPING WITHIN THE CARIBBEAN AND OTHER AREA(S)
- The Book Jungle uses the Jamaica Postal service to deliver the packages within the Caribbean and the rest of the world. The delivery time is between 3-7 business days depending on the final destination with online tracking.
- We do not ship to Army Post Office (APOs), Fleet Post Office (FPOs), or PO Boxes. Please contact us if this will be a problem
- We shall not be liable for any delay in the shipment of goods nor any damages that may incurred from third party shipping company
- Please visit Jamaica Post for additional information on their compensation guidelines https://jamaicapost.gov.jm/faqs/
- We are not responsible for any customs duties that will be incurred at final destination (Please check your local authorizes on charges)