- Toddler Toys Gift – Toddler puzzles are a great birthday gift as toddler toys age 2-4 years old boys and girls. Children can play with their family or friends indoors or outdoors.
- Well Cut- Puzzles for kids ages 3-5 are made of wood, which is durable and safe. And polished by the machine, the surface is smooth, with no sharp corners, and will not hurt your children.
- Reference Help – Each wooden puzzle has 16 small pieces and puzzle parts are easy to grab. There are color illustrations on the puzzle bottom plate, which can be used as a reference, so it’s easy to complete for kids.
- Kids Puzzles – Studies have shown that kids have a great interest in fruit vegetables and bright colors. Toddlers love simple, cute fruit and vegetable puzzles as preschool toys. Puzzles for toddlers 1-3 can improve their hands-on ability, color recognition ability, thinking ability, imagination, etc.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY IN JAMAICA
Delivery time: Can vary from the 2-5 business day (holidays and weekends are not included)
Please allow 1-2 days to process your orders and this is not part of the delivery time
Delivery options will be a bike, post office, Knutsford express, or using another courier service (Tara courier services). Please note the delivery time may take longer.
Delivery cost will be between $650 JMD to $2000 JMD* will be up to 10 lbs, each additional lb will cost will be $50 to $80 JMD (conditions apply) or see delivery map for Tara courier services https://www.taracan.com/where-we-go/
Please give us a call or Whatsapp to 8767870377 or 8762872224
SHIPPING WITHIN THE CARIBBEAN AND OTHER AREA(S)
- The Book Jungle uses the Jamaica Postal service to deliver the packages within the Caribbean and the rest of the world. The delivery time is between 3-7 business days depending on the final destination with online tracking.
- We do not ship to Army Post Office (APOs), Fleet Post Office (FPOs), or PO Boxes. Please contact us if this will be a problem
- We shall not be liable for any delay in the shipment of goods nor any damages that may incurred from third party shipping company
- Please visit Jamaica Post for additional information on their compensation guidelines https://jamaicapost.gov.jm/faqs/
- We are not responsible for any customs duties that will be incurred at final destination (Please check your local authorizes on charges)