Sociology for CAPE Examinations offers students the opportunity to develop the essential knowledge and understanding of key sociological theories and methods. It is designed to stimulate students’ sociological thinking and encourage them to apply new skills to the real world. This introductory text is ideal for students learning about Sociology for the first time. It is also a suitable foundation for further study in Sociology and related subjects in higher education. Key features: Full coverage of the CAPE Sociology syllabus Sociological terms, concepts and perspectives are introduced and examined Definitions, examples, activities, research reports and case studies support challenging topics Each chapter includes objective exercises, multiple choice questions, structured response questions and essay topics Each chapter ends with a student essay example for information and critique Detailed discussions surrounding the work of Caribbean sociologists and theorists help students gain a deeper understanding of sociological concepts
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY IN JAMAICA
Delivery time: Can vary from the 2-5 business day (holidays and weekends are not included)
Please allow 1-2 days to process your orders and this is not part of the delivery time
Delivery options will be a bike, post office, Knutsford express, or using another courier service (Tara courier services). Please note the delivery time may take longer.
Delivery cost will be between $650 JMD to $2000 JMD* will be up to 10 lbs, each additional lb will cost will be $50 to $80 JMD (conditions apply) or see delivery map for Tara courier services https://www.taracan.com/where-we-go/
Please give us a call or Whatsapp to 8767870377 or 8762872224
SHIPPING WITHIN THE CARIBBEAN AND OTHER AREA(S)
- The Book Jungle uses the Jamaica Postal service to deliver the packages within the Caribbean and the rest of the world. The delivery time is between 3-7 business days depending on the final destination with online tracking.
- We do not ship to Army Post Office (APOs), Fleet Post Office (FPOs), or PO Boxes. Please contact us if this will be a problem
- We shall not be liable for any delay in the shipment of goods nor any damages that may incurred from third party shipping company
- Please visit Jamaica Post for additional information on their compensation guidelines https://jamaicapost.gov.jm/faqs/
- We are not responsible for any customs duties that will be incurred at final destination (Please check your local authorizes on charges)