Take Three Giant Steps! Is an educational and motivational work written for younger citizens. The themes on which the storyline is based are distilled from the Vision 2030 Jamaica – National Development Plan. This is the country’s first long-term development plan, which was derived through a wide-ranging process of consensus and participation, coordinated by the Planning Institute of Jamaica. The book follows a simple and believable storyline that introduces the young reader to the major themes of the development plan, and how they are to be understood by them. It speaks to the wealth of potential within each child, and the part they should play in sharing the Vision and making it a personal reality. Through the experiences of Manny, an eleven-year old boy living in rural Jamaica, the reader is exposed to several key issues, which give rise to the awakening of interest and purpose in his pursuit of life.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY IN JAMAICA
Delivery time: Can vary from the 2-5 business day (holidays and weekends are not included)
Please allow 1-2 days to process your orders and this is not part of the delivery time
Delivery options will be a bike, post office, Knutsford express, or using another courier service (Tara courier services). Please note the delivery time may take longer.
Delivery cost will be between $650 JMD to $2000 JMD* will be up to 10 lbs, each additional lb will cost will be $50 to $80 JMD (conditions apply) or see delivery map for Tara courier services https://www.taracan.com/where-we-go/
Please give us a call or Whatsapp to 8767870377 or 8762872224
SHIPPING WITHIN THE CARIBBEAN AND OTHER AREA(S)
- The Book Jungle uses the Jamaica Postal service to deliver the packages within the Caribbean and the rest of the world. The delivery time is between 3-7 business days depending on the final destination with online tracking.
- We do not ship to Army Post Office (APOs), Fleet Post Office (FPOs), or PO Boxes. Please contact us if this will be a problem
- We shall not be liable for any delay in the shipment of goods nor any damages that may incurred from third party shipping company
- Please visit Jamaica Post for additional information on their compensation guidelines https://jamaicapost.gov.jm/faqs/
- We are not responsible for any customs duties that will be incurred at final destination (Please check your local authorizes on charges)