Used wherever the English Language is spoken or taught and now re-designed and beautifully illustrated to make it bright, appealing, attractive and motivating. This illustrated edition retains the structure and approach of the original bestseller but has been produced to ensure that all the terms and information are up to date and reflect the international readership of the book. It is invaluable in class and as a reference book, both to native English speakers and to students of English as an additional language. – Covers vocabulary, spelling, syntax, idiom and correct usage – Provides background information – Includes a wide-range of exercises to test knowledge and skills The New Illustrated First Aid in English is accompanied by an answer book which gives answers to all the exercises and tests.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY IN JAMAICA
Delivery time: Can vary from the 2-5 business day (holidays and weekends are not included)
Please allow 1-2 days to process your orders and this is not part of the delivery time
Delivery options will be a bike, post office, Knutsford express, or using another courier service (Tara courier services). Please note the delivery time may take longer.
Delivery cost will be between $650 JMD to $2000 JMD* will be up to 10 lbs, each additional lb will cost will be $50 to $80 JMD (conditions apply) or see delivery map for Tara courier services https://www.taracan.com/where-we-go/
Please give us a call or Whatsapp to 8767870377 or 8762872224
SHIPPING WITHIN THE CARIBBEAN AND OTHER AREA(S)
- The Book Jungle uses the Jamaica Postal service to deliver the packages within the Caribbean and the rest of the world. The delivery time is between 3-7 business days depending on the final destination with online tracking.
- We do not ship to Army Post Office (APOs), Fleet Post Office (FPOs), or PO Boxes. Please contact us if this will be a problem
- We shall not be liable for any delay in the shipment of goods nor any damages that may incurred from third party shipping company
- Please visit Jamaica Post for additional information on their compensation guidelines https://jamaicapost.gov.jm/faqs/
- We are not responsible for any customs duties that will be incurred at final destination (Please check your local authorizes on charges)